Vitamin and Trace Mineral Supplement for Performance Horses
A top of the range concentrated formula of vitamins, organic minerals, antioxidants, including natural vitamin E. Perform is an essential daily supplement designed to meet the needs of the equine athlete for peak performance.
Why use Perform?
- Includes organic Zinpro Performance Minerals® that are readily bioavailable
- Contains natural vitamin E, which is research proven to be up to three times more potent than synthetic forms
- Ultra concentrated powder, intended to complement diets of high quality roughage and grain
- Low serve formulation means less sifting and greater acceptance when mixed into feed.
When to use Perform?
- Hard working or performance horses requiring superior vitamin and trace mineral nutrition
- Ensuring correct trace mineral and vitamin levels when premixed feeds are used below recommended feeding rates or to balance home mixed diets.
Feed *30g (1 level scoop) daily.
Mix well with feed.
This recommendation is for a horse with a mature body weight of 500kg. Please adjust according to the weight of your horse.
What are Zinpro Performance Minerals?
Zinpro Performance Minerals are uniquely designed, patented and manufactured to be up to 3 times more bioavailable than other minerals on the market. Research has shown positive effects in hoof condition, reproduction, joint health, skin and coat condition, immunity, gastric mucosal health and feed digestibility when supplemented with Zinpro Performance Minerals.
Available Pack Sizes
1.5kg 50 day supply*
10kg 333 day supply*
Nutritional Content 30g 1kg
Zinc † 360mg 12g
Copper † 120mg 4g
Selenium † 2mg 67mg
Iodine † 2mg 67mg
Manganese † 300mg 10g
Iron † 300mg 10g
Chromium † 5mg 167mg
Vitamin A 42,000IU 1,400,000IU
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 26mg 867mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 44mg 1.47g
Niacin (Vitamin B3) 132mg 4.4g
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 53mg 1.77g
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 13mg 433mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 132µg 4,400µg
Vitamin D 4,200IU 140,000IU
Vitamin E ^ 1,250IU 41,667IU
Vitamin K 22mg 733mg
Biotin 0.5mg 16.7mg
Folic Acid 25mg 833mg
Yeast Culture 10g 333g
^Contains natural vitamin E. †Includes organic minerals.